what do i cook for myself?
potato and carrot soup with shrimps :)
at home this is called 粒粒汤 in cantonese cz the carrots and potatoes were diced...
no pepper...so this is not ABC soup... my love...
lettuce and tofu with shrimps...
boil water, add shrimps and tofu then veg...
add salt to taste...simple for lazy people like me :)
seafood tomyam!
happen to have fish and shrimps so i named it seafood tomyam :)
added onions and carrots
steamed fish with old ginger
marinate the fish with salt and pepper, add little water and oil...bring to steam
easy right?
my "claypot" chicken rice which doesnt look like one or taste like one though...haha
but was good enough for me to survive...
boil chicken to remove dirty gross stuff...cook rice...when bout 3/4 cooked add chicken into the rice...add oyster sauce, soya sauce, salt and pepper...stir and eat! :)
dear the someone in mankato, please dont eat fried rice and fried noodles and porridge anymore...and also no fruits and bread for dinner...eat well :)
2 comments:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww "crying"
when I read through the post, I was like ya... I can learn and cook since you wrote down the procedure how to cook! And you mention about me in the end of the post.... =/
Okay, I will learn well in cooking =D
you are such a sweetheart!!! I miss you!!! <3
lolzzz purposely for you! cz you dont know how to cook :(
Post a Comment